- To encourage a strong commitment from the student to both academics and athletics.
- To encourage student/athletes to conduct themselves in a manner that brings respect to both themselves and RESA Middle School.
- To encourage the development of self-discipline and promote high expectations.
- All student athletes are required to have a sports physical on file with both the nurse and athletic director before the first official practice. They are good for one school year.
- A completed RESA Athletic Packet, turned into the coach prior to the first game.
- A paid Athletic Participation Fee with the financial secretary. To pay extracurricular fees online contact the Main Office at 815-489-5509 and go to Pay Fees.
- Maintain academic eligibility and good standing.
All athletes may ride the Activity Bus, which leaves at 5:30 Monday through Friday. All athletic events that are local to the Rockford area have a one-way bus to the event. Athletes are required to make their own transportation arrangements and make sure they have a ride home after the athletic event.
- Football (August - October)
- Cheerleading (August - February)
- Cross Country (August - October)
- Girls Basketball (August - December)
- Soccer (August - October)
- Track amd Field (March - May)
- Wrestling (November - March)
- Tennis (March - May)
- Golf (March-May)
- Boys Volleyball (March - May)
- Boys Basketball October - February)
- Girls Volleyball (December - March)
- Swim Team (January - March)